Lollo Bionda Lettuce(Bouquet)
Category : Leafy VegetablesLollo Bionda lettuce, also known as coral lettuce, is a luxury variety of lettuce with tightly curled leaves. The loosely formed leaves have a sensitive flavor and a faint bitterness throughout the entire head. With loose, ruffled leaves and a conical head, the Lollo Bionda lettuce is a crisp kind that looks wonderful in the yard. The light-flavored, pale green lettuce leaves can add a dash of color, texture, and flavor to salads. They must be used raw in a variety of dishes since lettuce leaves have a mild flavor that is best displayed when they are raw. They complement sandwiches well and can increase the amount of greens in salads. JGBC is the leading
Lollo Bionda Lettuce wholesalers in India. The ideal companion plants for lettuce lollo bionda are carrots, garlic, onions, and radishes. The striking Lollo Bionda Lettuce is quite appealing all around. Lollo Bionda Lettuce is anything but a wallflower when it comes to texture, flavor, and color, and you don't have to worry about calories because it is 92% water. Additionally, Lotto Rosso creates a lovely base for adorning meats and other foods. Additionally, it is employed as a sandwich and soup garnish. Also available in the form of a bouquet delivered to you straight from the farm with roots and the right nutrients in the most fresh state possible.
Flavors : Imparts a flavor that is sweet, nutty, and slightly bitter.
- ● A great source of Vitamins A, C, E and K
- ● Fortifies bones and blunts inflammatory diseases
- ● Helps prevent cancer because of its anti-cancer properties
- ● Regulates healthy cholesterol levels in your body
- ● Is highly rich in antioxidant properties
- ● Has high content of fiber, potassium and iron
- ● Its consumption helps in improving eyesight
- ● Acts as a natural antihistamine to relieve asthma and allergy symptoms.