Lollo rosso lettuce Wholesaler in IndiaThe bright color, curly texture, and mild flavor of Lollo Rosso lettuce are best displayed when used uncooked. The curly leaves' increased surface area and capacity to absorb and hold salad dressing make them a favorite addition to salads with other greens. The leaves can also be piled in sandwiches, shredded, and sprinkled over soups as a garnish. Due to its ability to withstand extremely high temperatures, it is also grown as a baby leaf variety that is added to many salad mixes. The Lollo Rosso lettuce is most frequently used fresh in salads and is favored for its texture, color, and curly edges. Also available in the form of a bouquet delivered to you straight from the farm with roots and the right nutrients in the most fresh state possible.
Flavors : Tender, Crisp and chewy with a sweet, slightly bitter and nutty flavor.
- ● Abundance of Vitamin B6, C, A, E, and vitamin K
- ● Has the ability to improve vision due to antioxidant properties
- ● Helps in boosting the immune system and helps the body to recover faster
- ● Makes the skin seem young as well as protects it from pimples and acne
- ● May reduce the risk of frequent colds and infections
- ● Nutrients in lollo rosso that promote the health of bones
- ● Used to treat anxiety where they believed it is due to neurological properties
Lollo Rosso is frequently used in salad recipes, either alone or in combination with other vegetables and lettuce varieties. It can brighten up a salad without adding bitterness
Some of the health benefits are:
● Good for insomnia ● Improves bodies metabolism ● Lowers blood pressure ● Prevents cancer
● Helps with weight loss ● Enhances bone health ● Prevents hrm to neuronal cells ● Helps eyes
JGBC Farms is the top leading provider in Pune for Fresho lollo rosso. We offer high-quality leafy vegetables at a very affordable price.