Recipe of Chinese Cabbage:
In salads, napa cabbage can be consumed uncooked. It has a high water content and when cooked, has a sweet, juicy flavor while absorbing flavors from the other foods it is cooked with. It is typically added to stir-fries and soups in the later stages of cooking since it also softens. You may line a bamboo steamer with napa cabbage in addition to using it in traditional Chinese dishes. When cooking, this will aid in preventing food from sticking to the bottom.
Now you can easily
buy Chinese cabbagein India from the leading
leafy vegetables supplier in india. We offer nutritional vegetables and herbs which can be consumed raw or cooked and plants which can be used to treat medical and health related issues.
Flavors : Having a thin, crisp texture and a light flavor, it cooks down to a softer, sweeter consistency.
- ● Rich in Vitamin A, B6, C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Potassium.
- ● Plays a crucial part in maintaining the strength of the bones and teeth.
- ● Aids in the blood's production of hemoglobin.
- ● Includes blood pressure lowering properties, essential for controlling blood pressure.
- ● Includes beta carotene, which is very advantageous for eyesight.
- ● Helps reinvigorate the skin, making it soft and supple.
Benefits of Chinese cabbage are:
● Promotes bone health
● Protects eye health
● Boosts immune health
Chinese cabbage is versatile and can be used in a variety of cuisines. It can be eaten raw, shredded, and added to tacos, salads, or power bowls. Replace it in any recipe that calls for green cabbage; its sweet flavor is especially wonderful in coleslaw preparations.
JGBC Farms are the leading supplier of Chinese cabbage in Pune. We offer high-quality products at a low price fresh directly from our farms.