Imported Japanese Baby Spinach
Category : Leafy VegetablesJapanese baby spinach is a flexible vegetable that can be prepared and consumed in a variety of ways. Japanese Baby Spinach has a crunchy texture and a flavor that is sweet and fresh. It is a vegetable that may be used in a variety of ways, including raw, pickled, stir-fried, boiled, fresh in salads, and added to soups. Due to its ability to maintain its firmness after simmering, it is popular in soups. It is a top calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin C provider. JGBC is the leading
Japanese Baby Spinach Wholesaler in India
Japanese Baby spinachis harvested when still tender and provides a very distinct texture to your salad and your dishes. This luscious, dark-green vegetable is essentially identical to spinach in terms of benefits and is highly nourishing. Baby spinach is a wonderful green leafy vegetable that is well-known for its antioxidants, anti-cancer qualities, and health-promoting minerals. It's frequently thought of as a functional food. Its supple, crunchy, dark-green leaves are one of the ingredients that cooks all over the world adore using. a requirement for any salad meal. The crisp baby spinach adds a wonderful taste boost to the salad.
Flavors : Mild and slightly sweet taste when raw and more acidic and robust when cooked.
- ● Rich in Iron and Fiber.
- ● Rich in Vitamin A, B1, B6, B9, C and E.
- ● Low in fat and hence great in weight loss.
- ● A great source of Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and Zinc.
- ● Great antioxidant properties that help in reducing body inflammation.
- ● Rich in Niacin which helps in brain functioning, healthy skin and reducing Blood Pressure levels.
- ● Protects your brain-especially in terms of aging.