Since ancient times, celery, a marshland plant in the Apiaceae family, has been grown for use as a vegetable. The long, fibrous stalk of celery tapers into the leaves. Depending on the region and cultivar, people eat and cook with the stalks, leaves, or hypocotyl of this plant. As a spice, celery seed powder is employed. Celery, known as AJMOD in India, is a versatile vegetable in addition to having many health advantages. It tastes great in smoothies, stir-fries, soups, and juices and is available raw or cooked. Celery can be baked or steam-cooked as well. Where to
If you are looking to buy
celery online? , then JGBC is the best place as we are the leading manufacturer and
supplier of fresh herbsin India.
To create the holy trinity in mirepoix, its crisp, aromatic flavour is frequently
combined with the sweetness of onions and carrots.
- ● Protection for the entire digestive tract is provided by its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients.
- ● In addition to the fact that magnesium, iron, and sodium are minerals that are required for vital bodily processes, celery can have a balancing effect on acidic foods.
- ● Celery contains vitamin C, beta carotene, and flavonoids, but a single stalk also contains at least 12 different types of antioxidant nutrients. Additionally, it's a fantastic source of phytonutrients.
- ● Numerous diseases, such as osteoporosis and arthritis, have been linked to chronic inflammation. There are about 25 anti-inflammatory compounds in celery and celery seeds, which can protect the body from inflammation.
- ● When you eat celery, you'll benefit from the vitamins A, K, and C as well as minerals like potassium and folate. The sodium content is also low. Additionally, it has a low glycemic index, which means that it affects your blood sugar gradually and steadily.