Thai Red Eye Chilli
What are Thai red Eye Chilli?
When fully mature, Thai chillies have smooth skin that changes from a bright green to a vibrant red colour. Its name comes from the shape of its meaty, seed-encasing flesh, which is reminiscent of a bird's beak. Benefits. The Thai bird or bird's eye chilli is a digestive aid.
Thai chilli, also referred to as bird's eye chilli, is a common chilli pepper in Southeast Asia. Its potent flavour is used to flavour and spice food. In contrast to jalapenos, which have a Scoville heat range of 2,500–10,000, Thai chilis have a much higher heat level, between 50,000 and 100,000. Leading
producer of Thai Red Chilli:
JGBC is the leading producer and
Thai Red Chilli supplier Indiaand if you are looking to thai Red Chilli then come to us. We offer high quality Fresh herbs which are grown hydroponically in a suitable environment for healthy and natural growth.
Without being sweet, it has a berry-like flavour, and when you bite into one
of these, the heat explodes in your mouth.
- ● Additionally, chilli peppers offer a possible all-natural cancer treatment.
- ● Chilli peppers can be used to lessen joint pain in addition to being a natural source of pain relief for headaches and migraines.
- ● Chilli peppers' distinctive red colour is a sign that they are high in beta-carotene, or pro-vitamin A. Vitamin A is essential for preserving a healthy respiratory system.
- ● Chilli peppers can also support your cardiovascular system and ward off heart disease in a healthy, natural way. Potassium, a mineral with a variety of uses in the body, is abundant in chilli peppers.
- ● The benefits of capsaicin for weight loss and gut health are among its greatest benefits. Contrary to what most people think, chilli peppers can actually soothe your stomach and help heal stomach ulcers.