What are Thyme?
Thyme is a delicate herb with clusters of bright green, rounded leaves around woody stems.Thyme is the name for some aromatic perennial evergreen herbs in the Lamiaceae mint family that belong to the genus Thymus. Thymes and the oregano genus Origanum are related, and both plants are primarily native to the Mediterranean region.
How to Use Fresh thyme?
All types of meat, chicken, stews, soups, eggs, pastas, vegetables, and beans go well with thyme (both fresh and dried). Fish and seafood go well with fresh thyme. When preparing lasagna, sautéing or roasting vegetables, roasting chicken, pork, lamb, or beef, or any type of potato dish, keep thyme in mind.
Jgbc is a
producer of fresh thyme in Indiaand
best quality herbs in Indiaat very affordable rates, so everyone can keep their diet nutritious by using our healthy products.
- ● Boost your immunity.
- ● Helping to treat yeast infections.
- ● Thyme oil is used for disinfecting as well.
- ● Possibly helps against some certain types of cancer.
- ● Enrich with the nutrients like: vitamins A and C, Fibre, Iron, manganese.
- ● Thyme essential oil, which is made from the plant's leaves, is frequently used as a home remedy for coughing.