Microgreen - Radish
What are microgreen-Radish?
Around day 6, radish microgreens are flavorful, crunchy, and packed with texture. As they get bigger, they lose their flavour and texture. They are 40 times more nutritious than their mature counterparts and are a great addition to any salad, sandwich, or garnish. This microgreen can be grown at home as well in low light conditions. The radish microgreen is a good source of energy, carbohydrates, and vitamin C. In addition, it has a lot of other nutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, folate, manganese, copper, sodium, phosphorus, and dietary fibre. JGBC Farms are the leading
manufacturer of microgreen-Radish in India. Our aim is to offer high quality fresh herbs to our customers at very affordable rates.
Uses of Microgreen Radish
The radish microgreens can be used in salads, offer layering in sandwiches, garnishing drinks and different dishes, seasoning the soups and adding stir frys, etc.
The radish microgreen tastes like a peppery radish bulb, microgreen tastes
more like the bulb than those hairy and tough radish greens.
- ● Radish microgreen helps to glow our skin.
- ● Folate and vitamin B6 in radish microgreens help to strengthen the cardiovascular system.
- ● Radish Microgreens Help To Reduce Diabetes By Improving cell glucose uptake by 25 to 44%.
- ● Radish microgreen contains low calories and vitamin C which helps in burning body fat and helps to lose weight.
- ● Microgreens, especially radish microgreens, have a high glucosinolate concentration, making them more suitable as an anticancer food.