Special MicroGreens - Pea Shoot, Sunflower, Mustard
What are special microgreensPea shoot, Sunflower, Mustard ?
These flavorful greens, also referred to as micro herbs or vegetable confetti, add a welcome pop of colour and a fragrant aroma to a variety of dishes. They are nutritious despite their small size, frequently having higher nutrient levels than more mature vegetable greens. They are thus a beneficial addition to any diet. The microgreens are usually harvested between 7 to 21 days after germination, once the plant's first true leaves emerged. They are easily able to grow in any of your locations as they are habitat to any conditions. Microgreens are rich in iron, zinc, copper, potassium and magnesium. They also have higher concentration levels of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, in fact the studies have found that microgreen have 9 times more nutrients than mature green. JGBC is the best
hydroponic herbs manufacturer in pune. You can
buy nutritious herbsfrom JGBC at a very effective price.
Every microgreen has their own unique taste.
- ● Consuming microgreens can also assist in reducing bodily inflammation.
- ● Microgreens have also been shown to lower the risk of cancer in healthy diets.
- ● The majority of microgreens are high in beta-carotenes, which guards against diabetes and eye diseases.
- ● Microgreens can be an excellent source of the daily nutritional needs because they are simple to grow at home with few resources.
- ● Microgreens are rich in nutrients, such as fibre and vitamin K, which lowers the risk of heart attack and helps control high blood pressure.