Thai Sweet Basil
What is thai sweet basil?
Southeast Asian cuisine frequently uses the herb Thai basil, which is native to that continent. It tastes licorice-like and mildly spicy. Thai basil is characterised by its small, sturdy leaves with serrated edges and purple stem.
How to consume Thai sweet basil
Thai basil's robust structure allows it to be consumed both fresh and cooked at high temperatures. It's crucial to many Southeast Asian dishes, including pho and panang curry. Use it fresh in these Thai basil rolls with hoisin-peanut sauce or this bowl of vermicelli noodles. Alternatively, prepare this Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice with it. Anywhere you want to add a herbaceous note with a kick, use Thai basil. The Jaywant green bliss corporation has all different types of basil varieties available and other
fresh herbs in India.
The Thai Sweet Basil has a slightly spicy, licorice- flavour.
- ● It is beneficial for eye health.
- ● Add thai basil into your salads for some different flavour.
- ● Thai basil is high in antioxidants, anti-cancer, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, etc.
- ● Adding thai basil seeds in your drink can cure many ailments like; fever, cold, dy cough.
- ● Mixing them into your smoothies and juices will improve your digestion and help to lose weight.