Category : Leafy VegetablesAsparagus can be identified by its long, pointed spears, which are frequently grilled, cooked, or roasted. In addition to being more expensive than other vegetables due to its seasonality, asparagus has a different flavor depending on where it is cultivated. You may more easily obtain delicious seasonal
asparagus in Indiaall year long because of JGBC's
hydroponic gardening. Asparagus adds a taste of green freshness to the table whether it is simply steamed, grilled, roasted, or used in a recipe.
Recipe of Asparagus
Asparagus can be prepared in a variety of ways, including roasted, grilled, steamed, boiled, pan-roasted, and fried, depending on your preferences and the asparagus itself. In general, roasting, grilling, and stir-frying benefit with thicker spears. Traditionally, thinner asparagus is kept intact so that its sensitive, meaty texture can be experienced whether it is consumed raw or cooked. It truly has the flavor of spring.
Flavors : An earthy grass flavor is mixed with a delicate sweet-bitter taste.
- ● Contains few calories yet a remarkable nutritional profile.
- ● Insoluble fiber content is high, promoting regular bowel motions.
- ● Exceptional source of vitamin B9, or folate.
- ● A healthy pregnancy by supporting it with its nutritious value.
- ● Could aid in reducing inflammatory disorders.
- ● Immune system is strengthened and cells are shielded from free radical damage.
- ● Essential for coagulation and bone health.
- ● Helps ease some of the symptoms of a hangover due to both its fiber and flavonoid.