Category : Leafy Vegetables
Romanesco, sometimes referred to as broccoflower or Roman cauliflower, is a chartreuse vegetable appreciated for its eye-catching beauty and delicate flavor. Though it is botanically distinct, it is occasionally believed to be a cross between broccoli and cauliflower (although related). Similar to its cruciferous cousins, this plant has a compact blooming head surrounded by leaves, but the stalks are spiral-shaped rather than like a miniature tree. The overall spiral of a head of romanesco is formed by these nearly flawless fractals, which add up to make it a desirable option at the market. The appealing vegetable is more expensive than broccoli and cauliflower and is similarly prepared with only rinsing and chopping needed in advance. JGBC is a high quality
Roman Cauliflower Supplier In India. You can also checkout our website, if you are looking to
buy leafy vegetablesin India. In this example, each floret or component has the same shape as the whole. If you're wondering how many spirals there are on a single Romanesco head, the answer is a Fibonacci number. Therefore, you now have a fantastic discussion starter for a party or dinner. As part of a crudités plate, in a salad, or both, serve it raw or blanched. It can be used in casseroles or vegetable medleys, steamed, or quickly boiled and served as a straightforward side dish. Romanesco tastes best when roasted, but it can also be baked whole (with the leaves still on) or cut into florets.
Flavors : When cooked, it takes on an earthy, nutty flavor that is highly distinctive on its own.
- ● Decreases macular degeneration, which causes eye issues.
- ● Iron-rich foods aid in the growth of red blood cells, which enhances circulation and heart function.
- ● A variety of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants may aid in illness and infection resistance in your body.
- ● Controls your blood sugar and cholesterol, and is excellent for your digestion.
- ● Aids in shielding you from free radicals, which can cause cancer and other health issues.
- ● Dietary fibers that facilitate better digestion and assist the body eliminate waste.